- Through access to or use of VALENTINES AUSTIN’s websites
- Through the submission of information by prospective customers or affiliates to VALENTINES AUSTIN for purposes of receiving more information about our services
- When a new customer or affiliate of VALENTINES AUSTIN creates a VALENTINES AUSTIN account
- When a new customer or affiliate of VALENTINES AUSTIN purchases our services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in your Master Service Agreement or Affiliate Agreement or other any other Agreement with VALENTINES AUSTIN (the “Agreement”)
- When a current customer, advisor or affiliate of VALENTINES AUSTIN uses our platform or Services or contacts our customer service or technical support team.
- When a job applicant applies for a position with VALENTINES AUSTIN.
WHAT ARE VALENTINES AUSTIN’S GUIDELINES REGARDING CHILDREN?
VALENTINES AUSTIN requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. In addition, our websites and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and VALENTINES AUSTIN will not knowingly collect or maintain information about any person under the age of 13. If you believe VALENTINES AUSTIN has collected any information from or about any person under 13, please contact us at
WHAT ABOUT MY USE OF VALENTINES AUSTIN FORUMS?
VALENTINES AUSTIN may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups and similar media, including social media, available to you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas may become public and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information in any of these areas.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES VALENTINES AUSTIN COLLECT?
VALENTINES AUSTIN may collect the following information, which may include Personal Information:
- Personal Information that you voluntarily provide when using our websites or Services, including contact information (e.g., email address, name, telephone number, home or work address, and ZIP code) and billing information (e.g., credit card number, bank account number and billing address)
- Personal Information that you voluntarily transmit using our Services, which is collected, used and processed by VALENTINES AUSTIN solely for the purpose of delivering the Service to you
- Technical standard information sent by your browser during visits to our websites or your use of our Services, including IP address, the type of device being used, your device’s operating system, location information, language preference and browser type
When you visit one of our websites, advertising companies such as Google may place a cookie or similar technologies on your computer and may collect certain information about your use of our websites. These companies may use this information, as well as information they collect from your use of other websites, to display advertisements on the Internet about products and services they believe you may be interested in. You can learn more about this practice, and can learn about your choices with respect to the use of this information about you for customizing advertisements, at www.aboutads.info/choices.
HOW DOES VALENTINES AUSTIN USE, STORE AND RETAIN INFORMATION?
VALENTINES AUSTIN may use, store and retain information, which may include Personal Information, in the following ways:
- To provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services
- To operate, provide and maintain the Services, including providing you with information and Services that you request from VALENTINES AUSTIN, delivering customer service or technical support, and carrying out VALENTINES AUSTIN’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and VALENTINES AUSTIN, including the Agreement
- To manage our existing and prospective relationships with customers, resellers, distributors, vendors, service providers and affiliates, including accounting, auditing, billing and fee collection
- To administer, test, analyze and improve VALENTINES AUSTIN’s Services and to facilitate marketing services by VALENTINES AUSTIN and its marketing partners, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services
- To gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other de-identified or aggregated information, which VALENTINES AUSTIN may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information
- To notify you about changes to the Services, welcome letters, billing reminders, technical notifications and security announcements
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and VALENTINES AUSTIN’s procedures and policies, to enforce our Agreements, and to defend our legal rights
- For other purposes to which you may provide your consent.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask VALENTINES AUSTIN to provide you with additional marketing information, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with VALENTINES AUSTIN). Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent.
We are committed to keeping Personal Information no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless allowed or required by law.
HOW DOES VALENTINES AUSTIN SHARE INFORMATION?
VALENTINES AUSTIN may disclose your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
- To entities within the VALENTINES AUSTIN group and third-party business partners, consistent with the purposes described above
- Billing information to organizations such as VeriSign, PaymenTech, Signio CyberCash and similar organizations, who process billing information on our behalf
- In de-identified or aggregated form to third parties, such as usage information to our service and license providers for licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes
- To vendors and contractors retained in connection with the provision of the Services or support of VALENTINES AUSTIN’s business. For example, VALENTINES AUSTIN may use service providers to measure Service usage and Service performance metrics; monitor security aspects of our Services and infrastructure; provide data storage services; and deliver customer service or technical support. VALENTINES AUSTIN will only release information that is needed to deliver the service for which the third-party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with VALENTINES AUSTIN’s instructions and policies.
In addition, VALENTINES AUSTIN may access and release your information, including Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, in each case if VALENTINES AUSTIN believes doing so is required or appropriate
- If we obtain your consent or permission to disclose or release your information, which we may obtain in various ways. For example, VALENTINES AUSTIN may present you with an “opt-in” prompt when you access our websites or Services (including our administrative control panel)
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction)
- If VALENTINES AUSTIN, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
VALENTINES AUSTIN is a US-based business that operates only within the continental United States of America and we do not do business with, nor collect any information from any non-USA citizens or businesses.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Although VALENTINES AUSTIN uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, VALENTINES AUSTIN cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted using our websites or Services, and any transmission is at your own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to request that VALENTINES AUSTIN not contact you or use your Personal Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact VALENTINES AUSTIN at PO BOX 66051, Austin TX 78766. You may also send an e-mail to privacy@ValentinesAustin.com or access any available termination or opt-out features in the administrative control panel for your Account.
Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent. When you receive marketing communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us, and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication you receive, or by contacting us at privacy@ValentinesAustin.com.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your Account, unless you stop using our Services. In addition, certain information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.
Director of Security and Privacy
3801 N Capital of TX Hwy, Suite G-180, Austin TX 78766