A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
A French candlemaker founded in 1643, Cire Trudon was the provider of the royal court of Louis XIV, as well as most of the great churches of France.
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes: Iris, White Musks, Indonesian Sandalwood
All home decor, fragrances, and accessories are considered final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.